Setting up users in Nagios

Shah, Maunir Maunir.shah at knowles.com
Fri May 5 16:46:08 CEST 2006

I have nagiosadmin as the main user to do all the config. changes.  I
also have created another user, which I created my own user id to take a
look at Nagios page.  The issue that I'm having is that when I login as
myself I'm still able to pass the external commands for any desired
devices.  I already checked cgi.cfg and the only user to do anything is
nagiosadmin.  Am I missing something simple?  Please help.

thanks

Maunir Shah

285-5875

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether
in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.