Perfomance Data via NDO?

Mike Koponick mkoponick at redhawk.info
Tue May 2 19:40:43 CEST 2006

Hello Everyone,

For some odd reason, I have it in my head that you can write performance
data into the NDO tables via a service check command. I have looked at
PerfParse, but quite frankly, adding on, yet another add-on seems like
more work than it should be. I'm looking for bandwidth utilization type
performance, uptime, interface errors, etc. I would like to write that
the perfdata column for the ndo_servicestatus table.

I can use the check_snmp check for the interface errors, and write the
data. But I wonder if that's the correct direction.

Am I off base here, or do I need another cup of coffee?

Thanks in advance,

Mike