which nagios config gui are you using?

L. Mark Stone lmstone at rnome.com
Wed Mar 29 23:08:17 CEST 2006

Quoting Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>:

> On 3/28/06, Robert Story <rstory-l at 2006.revelstone.com> wrote:
>> So, of those of you who are using a GUI to configure nagios, which
>> one did you
>> select? Not looking to start a flame-war on which is the best, I'm
>> just trying
>> to narrow down the field of candidates.
>
> vim. does vim count as a gui?

Nope.  emacs counts as gui, but not vim.

A Message From...  L. Mark Stone

Reliable Networks of Maine, LLC

"We manage your network so you can manage your business"

477 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04101
Tel: (207) 772-5678
Web: http://www.rnome.com

This email was sent from Reliable Networks of Maine LLC.
It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please
delete it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.