per host custom macros

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 17:56:19 CEST 2006

You can specify custom macros in resources.cfg:

$USER2$="192.168.0.30"

However, this is not what you want and is no different than specifying
it in the command itself with $ARG#$ rather than using the
$hostaddress$.  Pass the dnscacheaddress onto the command via the
argument.

check_dnscache -H $ARG1$

service foo {
check_command  check_dnscache!192.168.0.1