Nagios-users digest, Vol 1 #3100 - 19 msgs {Disarmed} {Fraud?}

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Mar 23 21:45:09 CET 2006

The equivalent macro for $OUTPUT$ for service notifications is
$SERVICEOUTPUT$ in 2.0. It seems you may be including that as I see
'PING OK...' Where's that coming from? What does your notification
command look like? Verify that the macros you are using are still valid.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/whatsnew.html
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/macros.html

[93K(!) of irrelevant digest removed]

Please see http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html