check_sensors

Doug Veldhuisen dveldhuisen at bartlesville.oilfield.slb.com
Thu Mar 23 17:41:32 CET 2006

Jeffrey:

You should check to make sure that lm_sensors package is really
running.  Quite a number of machines don't support that package.  The
program starts then quitely dies.  Example: Dell's don't support it at all.
(or if I'm incorrect on that someone in the group correct me and then tell
me how to make it work)  An IBM intellistation which I thought might, won't
either.

try a ps -ef | grep sensors

Doug