Check MySQL Query with Perfdata?

Daniel Jimenez djimenez at membersourcecu.org
Thu Mar 23 00:09:25 CET 2006

Hey all!,

check_mysql returns EXACTLY the data I want/need but unfortunately does
not have performance data/perfdata. Could I some how convince (bribe or
otherwise) any programmers to have the plug-in output perfdata? I'd like
to see perfdata for the following 'metrics' (Uptime, Threads, Questions,
and Queries per second avg). It seems like half the work is done
already, it just needs formatting.

Current output:
Uptime: 54027  Threads: 9  Questions: 851450  Slow queries: 0  Opens: 0
Flush tables: 1  Open tables: 64  Queries per second avg: 15.760

TIA!,

Daniel Jimenez
MemberSource Credit Union
Information Systems Analyst