OCSP timeout for send_nsca

Kyle Tucker kylet at panix.com
Mon Mar 20 21:55:12 CET 2006

Hi,
	I am getting a lot of these errors on my distributed server.

Warning: OCSP command '/usr/local/nagios/libexec/eventhandlers/submit_check_result
olclient1 'check-sendmail' OK 'SNMP OK - 0 exitstatus - 1 processes - sendmail -''
for service 'check-sendmail' on host 'olclient1' timed out after 5 seconds

My send_nsca -to arg is set to 10 seconds and the setting seems to be 15 and I
don't see where this is overridden in any cfg file.

include/nagios.h.in:#define DEFAULT_OCSP_TIMEOUT  15

So where's the 5 seconds coming in? Why isn't it following the the header file
setting? I don't see this configurable elsewhere.

Thanks.

--
- Kyle