Antwort: Issue with Check_ssh

srunschke at abit.de srunschke at abit.de
Mon Mar 20 16:09:16 CET 2006

nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 20.03.2006 16:01:10:

> I am using check_ssh to check if the ssh is runing on some hosts.
> On a number of hosts the check is running ok, on others  I am
> getting check_ssh: Could not parse arguments.  I can log on using
> ssh that are giving me the parsing error.
> Can any one help me to resolve this nagios error?

Well, maybe we could - but not if you do not provide us with
the configs of the service in question. It seems obvious that
you are passing wrong arguments to check_ssh - at least that's
what it says. Else there isn't much to guess without major
interferences with my mystic crystalball.

regards
        sash

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk Administration
IT-Services

ABIT AG
Robert-Bosch-Str. 1
40668 Meerbusch

Tel.:+49 (0) 2150.9153.226
Mobil:+49 (0) 173.5419665
mailto:SRunschke at abit.de

http://www.abit.net
http://www.abit-epos.net
Sicherheitshinweis zur E-Mail Kommunikation /
  Security note regarding email communication:
http://www.abit.net/sicherheitshinweis.html