Service dependencies

Matthew Joyce MJoyce at ccia.unsw.edu.au
Mon Mar 20 04:26:10 CET 2006

Right, I think that is precisely my problem.

I'm using the SNMP service on HOST1 to check SERVICE1, SERVICE2, and
SERVICE3.
If SNMP fail I'm going to get notices for all four.

Is it possible to define a second host HOST1-SNMP withjj the same IP and
set internal dependencies that way ?

Matthew Joyce
02 9382 0051 | 0412 309745 | IT Manager