2.0 stable stops checking

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Fri Mar 17 19:56:45 CET 2006

I've been seeing this continuously in 2.0beta/rc/releases.  For details
on my situation/posts check the devel/users archives, I'm curious if any
similarities exist.  I haven't gotten acknowledgement/resolution on this
either, the only thing I've determined is that (in my case) stopping
nagios and restarting with the retention file zeroed resolves the issue
100%.

In the case of having an extra nagios process running that can
definitely cause this and other issues.  In my case that's never been
present and thus not the cause...

/eli