"check_http --ssl" problem

Emmett Hogan EmmettH at Examen.com
Thu Mar 16 21:29:51 CET 2006

Wow...this is a first for me in my dealings with Nagios and the list.
Usually, one of the "super smart" folks on this list sees what the
problem is in a matter of minutes..but not this time.

Has no one else tried to verify ssl certs on a web server which requires
STRONG encryption from a nagios server running Redhat v4 x86_64? :-(

Anybody have any suggestions?

-Emmett

--
========= LexisNexis Examen, Inc. ==========
Emmett Hogan
emmetth at examen.com
=== Outside Counsel Management Solutions ===