statusmap.cgi

Jorge Polinotto jorge at ccc.uba.ar
Thu Mar 16 14:14:10 CET 2006

Hi Jim... hi all!

i'm trying to install version 2.0.
When i'm configuring it I get:

checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 1)... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 2)... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 3)... no
checking for gdImagePng in -lgd (order 4)... no

*** GD, PNG, and/or JPEG libraries could not be located... *********

I got the same error with the tar.gz file or using ports.
On my FreeBSD6 i have the following ports installed:
jpeg-6b_3  png-1.2.8_3  gd-2.0.33_4,1

The error also says:
NOTE: In addition to the gd-devel library, you'll also need to make
      sure you have the png-devel and jpeg-devel libraries installed
      on your system.

Where I can get this libraries?

Thanks for reading me and for your patience...
Jorge.-