nagios SIGSEGV

Roland Sorgenfrei roland.sorgenfrei at spb.de
Tue Mar 14 14:18:53 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have the same problem after executed ext. command.

When I execude the init scipt, nagios started without problems.

nagios.log

[1141784121] EXTERNAL COMMAND: DEL_ALL_HOST_COMMENTS;XXXXXXX

[1141784121] Caught SIGSEGV, shutting down...

[1141890524] Nagios 2.0 starting... (PID=14428)

[1141890524] LOG VERSION: 2.0

Nagios version :   2.0

Plugins version :  1.4

OS :               RH 2.1

roland

-----------------------

This thread is located in the archive at this URL:

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-users.34.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi
1[showUid]=16270

> Hi,

> Why nagios shutted down itself when I executed command "service
 nagios

> start" on Redhat Enterprise 3?

> When I executed the init script directly by using

> /etc/rc.d/init.d/nagios start, I didn't get any problem...

> Regards,

> Stevanus

 language

> that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the
 live webcast

 territory!

> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat
=121642