Nagios Training and Certification. Does it exist?

Brady Maxwell brady.maxwell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:38:09 CET 2006

Hiya everyone,

Anyone know of a facility that provides training classes for Nagios
implementors and is inside the US? Are there any certifications or plans
to develop certification tracks for Nagios engineers?
I have been working with Nagios for about a year and have set up several
single servers and one multi server distributed system. Work is offering
to let me spend some money on training courses so I thought it would be
good to learn some more Nagios (or at least get out of the office for a
week or two) but have found very little on line about it.

Thanks
Brady