WAP pages aren't working with serviceoutput containing html

js forums at emat.be
Sun Mar 12 16:20:31 CET 2006

Hi all,

The output of one of my plugin looks like this:

<A HREF='/cgi-bin/generate.pl?file=Pressure Sensor.rrd&units=bar'>Pressure is 12 bar.</A>

I don't use urlize to generate this, but instead I programmed my plugin
to output this way.
In de webinterface of nagios this tells me the status of the service.
When clicking on the pluginoutput a page is generated with graphs etc,....
It's all working well within Nagios.

But I'm having difficulties with the WAP/WML pages generated by Nagios
for this service on my PDA and with the WML plugin for Firefox.
It complains with an error like this:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed Location:
resource://gre/res/hiddenWindow.html Line Number 12, Column 84:

It seems to indicate that the "=" is a problem?

How can I solve or circumvent this problem?
Wouldn't it be sensefull that nagios filters out the html tags from the
serviceoutput when generating the wap pages?
I can't drop this feature because it's needed for my pusposes.

Tips, advice and comments are welcome!

thanks in advance

Jelle