How to check disk space on remote systems

German Solis german at gridshield.net
Fri Mar 10 18:40:12 CET 2006

I suggest you to check  nrpe.  With this,  you define your  commands  in
the hosts and you invoke the command like this ( I dont remember exactly).

file checkcommands.cfg

  command   check_nrpr!check_my_command

on the host, in your  /etc/nrpe.cfg you have:

command{check_my_command}=/urs/lib/nagios/pluguins/whatever_pluging_you_want_to_excecute_and_parameters.

Reggards.

G..