Modifying the TAC.cgi file

Jason Martin jhmartin at toger.us
Thu Mar 9 22:44:47 CET 2006

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 04:13:14PM -0500, Hathaway, Adam B. wrote:
> I was wondering how I would go about modifying the tac.cgi file.  What I
> want to do is create a network bandwidth monitor that displays on the
> tac.cgi file itself.  I searched around but all I really found was how
> to change colors.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
tac.cgi is built from cgi/tac.c. If you just need to import an image
from some other system, then edit the file and modify the HTML
portion to do the IMG SRC in the desired location. What you want
is probably in the display_tac_overview function.  Edit that
then recompile.

If you want Nagios to create that BW monitoring image for
you,well, that is a much larger task.

-Jason Martin
--
This message is PGP/MIME signed.