Providing configuration Reports

nuffers at tsainc.com nuffers at tsainc.com
Thu Mar 9 16:39:32 CET 2006

I'm looking for a way to send reports on what is currently being monitored
to different functional areas.  I currently have subdirectories for each
of the functional areas.  Each has their  own hosts.cfg, hostgroups.cfg,
services.cfg ....etc.  Not all individuals receiving the reports will have
access to Nagios.

I would like to pull it directly from Nagios but I don't currently see a
way that will provide that.

The report would be in column format.

Type    host_name       alias           address
host    myhostname      myhostname      xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Does anyone have a script/programs that would assist with this from the
command line?

Steve
Nagios 2.X
FedoraCore3