Nagios escalations not working

Pavel Santos p_santos at psantos.no-ip.org
Thu Mar 9 02:48:02 CET 2006

Hello List,

I'm running Nagios 2.0 on Red Hat version 4.  I recently configured
escalations in some of the services but it is not working.  When Nagios
sends a notification for a service any issue, it send the alert to the
main contact group (sysadmins) and the defined escalated group at the
same time, even though they are not be notified until 60 and 90 minutes
respectively.  Below is a sample of my escalations.cfg file. Thanks in
advance.

define serviceescalation{

        host_name               computername

        service_description     HTTP