event handlers

Toto Capuccino shoktai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 19:49:29 CET 2006

Hi Nachos folks,

I would like some of you please to give me advice on how and what could be
be the better way to write a simple script to be run as an eventhandler
inside nagios. I am currently checking that the Microsoft Exchange services
Information Store, System Attendant are running and i would like to restart
them once they stop.
I was thinking using nrep to run a simple script as a shell script or a perl
script. Would that be smart or do you see some better ways ?
--
Le bon sens est la chose du monde la mieux partagée.