status.dat object definition

Chris Waters CWaters at jeld-wen.com
Tue Mar 7 19:03:34 CET 2006

Does anyone have a complete definition for the status.dat file?  I need
to know the possible values and their meanings for each part of a host
or service object.  I have looked through the docs but I don't seem to
be able to locate this.  I need to be able to decyper the values
associated with certain parts for some real-time statistics displays.  I
am looking for something like:

current_state= 0|1|2|3
0 = Host/Service OK
1 = Host Down
2 = Service Down

Thanks!

Chris Waters
Technology Services:  Networks
WAN/LAN Technician

JELD-WEN, inc.
Information Systems
cwaters at jeld-wen.com

RELIABILITY for real life(r)

confidential or legally privileged information and is intended solely
for the named addressee. If you receive this correspondence in error,
please notify the sender and delete it from your system. You must not
disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not
the intended recipient.