Nagios notifications

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:06:21 CET 2006

> Thanks for the response... definitely agree with the short leash comment! :)
>
> I should have been more specfic... yes, all the information is available by clicking through the web-interface, but I'd rather see a simple document that just listed everything... or even more horid, could be exported as a CSV file. Thay way management could get an inventory of Nagios monitored "stuff"

System availability reporting can output to CSV, and shows machine and
services as the first two columns. I'm not sure of a way to get the
contacts in such a manner.

I would assume that if you're using fruity or something similar which
uses a DB to store your config options that you could simply script a
query to output the information you wanted rather easily. That said, I
have no idea what fruity's db schema looks like, as I do damn near
everything the cli+vim way....

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety''
Benjamin Franklin 1775