Failover nagios server

Andrew V. Chertolyas chertolyas.av at mgsm.ru
Tue Mar 7 13:16:42 CET 2006

Hello, nagios users!

I have a standalone server with nagios running on it. I want to tune up
an another server, for distributed monitoring. But main task is to
provide for failover work of allover nagios configuration - in case of
failure of one of the servers another server must provide data
collection from all monitoring servers. Is there any solutions for it?

Thanks!

--
Regards, Andrew V. Chertolyas | JSC MSS Povoljie
IT engineer                   | Samara, Russia