pNSClient.exe port used?

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Mar 7 05:43:12 CET 2006

pnsclient                                       1248/tcp inbound
nrpe and nrpe_NT                         5666/tcp inbound
Eventlog monitor (uses nsca)         5667/tcp outbound

Steve

I have a silly question about pNSClient.exe for monitoring my windows
servers.  I added guarddog to my nagios server to better control my
firewall, but when I turn it on the "CPU Load" and "DNS Check" and a few
other services stop being reported.  I'm going to add a custom rule, but I'm
not sure what port to allow.  Thanks!