AW: Check_Log

Gerhard Lausser Gerhard.Lausser at consol.de
Sat Mar 4 17:36:21 CET 2006

Hi Mike,

i have no answer to your question why the text is being cut off, maybe the
string with the "%" inside ends up somewhere in a printf command, so the "%"
is treated like part of a format string. Look at the notification command of
contact_group Support for that.
But what i saw is the is_volatile option in your template. You should set it
to 1, because each time you read the logfile, you remove the cause of the
alert by not reading the same lines of the logfile again. If you get an
alert when you run check_log next time, then another match has been found
which must be treated as a separate event.

Greetings from munich,
Gerhard