failing CGI scripts

Gordon Stewart gorste at tesco.net
Fri Mar 3 17:52:11 CET 2006

Dear List

I have installed Nagios 1.3 and worked ok.  I have an issue with the cgi though,  They seam to give me a internal server error.  In my error logs for apache it tells me

(13)Permission denied: exec of '/usr/lib/cgi-bin/nagios/status.cgi' failed, referer:

I have created a perl cgi script and it worked fine in the same directory.

Has any one seen this before. What have I missed.

Thanks

Gordon Stewart