tactical background

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:40:55 CEST 2006

On 6/28/06, Gregory Malsack <gmalsack at gmellc.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I saw a demo site where the tactical page was not the standard black
> screen that nagios 2.0 has. They somehow got a nice jpg file to background
> that their tac page. Does anyone know how to do this?

Take a look at this project ->
http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Image_Packs.75.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=252&tx_netnagext_pi1[page]=10%3A10

They make the tactical page look a bit nicer, and it should give you
some idea of how to change what you want.

--
This message has been double ROT13 encoded for security. Anyone other
than the intended recipient attempting to decode this message will be