Check MS Terminal Services

Dustin Berube dustin.berube at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 03:28:59 CEST 2006

Williard, Jason wrote:
> I have several Windows 2003 Servers that I would like to check the
> status of the terminal services on.  What is the best method of doing
> this?  Is there a special plugin available for this purpose?
>

> Jason Williard

Jason,

If you have SNMP enabled you can use this plugin to check the state of
the Terminal Services service on the client.

check_snmp_win.pl from this site
http://www.manubulon.com/nagios/index_snmp.html

It gives OK if it finds a service that matches the expression given or
critical if it doesn't find a matching service that is in the running
state.

You might want to check the archives from last week, as there was
another discussion on this if you are looking for more information that
you can collect and monitor with Nagios.

--
Dustin Berube