No Output

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Jun 26 23:09:09 CEST 2006

DOWN
> for the Status and the output of the command for the Status
Information?

It looks like your host check command is failing. Basic troubleshooting
--

Verify that you're using the correct, possibly updated, macros in your
host check_command. Try running that command from the shell as the

Beyond that, show us your host definition, check command definition and
a test run.

--
Marc