Nagios update 2.4

Ravi Kumar ravikmrs at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 18:42:57 CEST 2006

I want to upgrade current nagios version 2.0 to 2.4.
  Please suggest which download would easy to install on Linux platform.
          Nagios 2.4  05/31/2006  Tarball
    The most recent stable release of Nagios (Changelog).
  Tarball MD5 Sum: bb8f0106dc7f282c239f54db1f308445
  RPMs (created by Dag Wieers) are available for Red Hat Linux, Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise.
    RPM
  Tarball or RPM?
  Please let me know if anyone have installed new one and having issue during upgrade?
  Do some one have documentation "how to upgrade 2.4 from 2.0 version" like that?
  Thanks