check_diskspace SNMP plugin

Max H. btmanmeh at verizon.net
Thu Jun 22 14:49:01 CEST 2006

Dustin Berube wrote:

> I looked into those scripts and I did not see a switch that lets me tell
> the script if I'm checking Windows or Linux. Although I did not receive
> any parse errors so these look promising. Thanks for the link.

I double checked, I'm using check_snmp_storage.pl for Windows machines,
not check_snmp_disk.pl. It's been awhile since I configured any Windows
disk checks, sorry.

<http://www.manubulon.com/nagios/snmp_storage.html>

checkcommand.cfg looks like this:

# 'snmp_doze_disk' Windoze disk check for C: drive
define command{
         command_name    snmp_doze_disk
         command_line    $USER1$/check_snmp_storage.pl -H $HOSTADDRESS$
-C public -m ^C: -w $ARG1$ -c $ARG2$
         }

Max