check_diskspace SNMP plugin

Max H. btmanmeh at verizon.net
Thu Jun 22 05:30:24 CEST 2006

Dustin Berube wrote:

> I tried snmpwalk with -t 5 and it worked, but to give it the benefit of
> the doubt I changed the script to use a 20 second timeout instead and
> had the same results.

Sorry for replying to you personally. The Nagios list doesn't have the
reply-to fields set up the way I'm used to in other lists.

In case that one doesn't work for you, check out:

<http://os.cyberheatinc.com/nagios_plugins.php>

There's a switch to check Windows and Linux machines. It requires Perl
on the Nagios box.

Max