MySQL Alive and Accepting Connections Plugin...

Jan van der Merwe warpspasm at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 14:21:19 CEST 2006

I suppose nothing is wrong! Except for some reason, I don't have it - I
installed nagios-plugins-1.4.3.tar and here is what I got in my libexec:

check_breeze    check_dummy         check_imap    check_mrtg
check_oracle   check_simap  check_udp    utils.sh
check_by_ssh    check_file_age      check_ircd    check_mrtgtraf
check_overcr   check_smtp   check_udp2
check_clamd     check_flexlm        check_jabber  check_nagios    check_ping
     check_spop   check_ups
check_dhcp      check_ftp           check_ldap    check_nntp      check_pop
     check_ssh    check_users
check_dig       check_http          check_ldaps   check_nntps
check_procs    check_ssmtp  check_wave
check_disk      check_icmp          check_load    check_nt        check_real
     check_swap   negate
check_disk_smb  check_ifoperstatus  check_log     check_ntp       check_rpc
     check_tcp    urlize
check_dns       check_ifstatus      check_mailq   check_nwstat
check_sensors  check_time   utils.pm

Did I somehow manage to install some subset of the plugins?

Thanks guys!