Problems with the web interface of Nagios

REMY Julien julien.remy at ohs.asso.fr
Fri Jun 16 09:01:45 CEST 2006

Yes, I checked my Nagios configuration (nagios -v nagios.cfg) and it does not have errors. But if I restart Nagios now, a message is posted : Starting Network Monitor: nagios. Moreover, if I want to connect me in the web interface, I have menus on the left but next to I have a message : Internal Server Error.

Thanks