Inheritance and templating question

Elizabeth Genco Purvis epurvis at communityconnect.com
Fri Jun 16 02:01:04 CEST 2006

Would you mind giving me an example of this?  I'm not sure exactly what
you mean.... according to the documentation:

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html#hostgroup

A hostgroup looks like this:

define hostgroup{
	hostgroup_name	hostgroup_name
	alias	alias
	members	members
   	}

I don't see where in there we can add services.

Thanks.