Contributing/submitting documentation

Max H. btmanmeh at verizon.net
Thu Jun 15 23:24:05 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

I have been in touch with Ethan because I wanted to submit a few small
how-to's for installing Nagios on CentOS using Dag's RPMs, and for
installing NRPE on CentOS the same.

You can find them here:

NRPE: <http://www.maxsworld.org/?page_id=115>
Nagios: <http://www.maxsworld.org/?page_id=124>

I have the normal versions on my site, and I also have static versions
that offer a more printer friendly link within the URL's. Sorry about
the ugly URL, but I don't have access to turn rewrites on to make them
"prettier." It's not my server.

As per Ethan and I's discussion, please go over them. I accept all
criticism to improve them, or edit mistakes. Or if there's something you
would like added, let me know. Either leave comments on my site, or post
back to here. Ethan mentioned adding the links to the Nagios docs site
as well. I hope you can find use for them. Thanks!:)

Max