check_disk strange on solaris

Tiernan, Michael C. mtiernan at draper.com
Fri Jun 9 17:26:23 CEST 2006

It also fails like this on SGI. I've been tracking it down on both systems and I've figured out that the problem seems to be where where the scanf is called to read in the value of the argument as given.

I've been hacking at this to try and see if it's consistent on both. (It seems to be but I wanted to make sure before I opened my mouth.)