Service Check Timeout for check_process_remote

Elizar M. Palad elizar.palad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 03:32:14 CEST 2006

Hi  everyone!

Im wondering why i am having this error,
Service Check Timeout for check_process_remote
check_load_remote etc plugins..

This is my second setup of nagios, the first one is still
up without this error. First one is in Solaris 2.5 and this
one im trying to set up is for Fedora 5.

I can connect to the client host just fine tru rsh, setup
$HOME/.rhosts.. but when i manually execute
./check_process_remote -s rsh -H client_host -p cron

take too long to display.. (in web interface service check timeout)

Any help appreciated.. this is working on my solaris box.
Thanks!

Eli
--
----