2.4 issue - Scheduled downtime not displaying properly and problem enabling notifications

David Fix fqjr4lo02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Jun 8 18:49:40 CEST 2006

I'm having a strange issue...

I have a host that I have scheduled flexible downtime for, and it has now
gone down for maintenance.

First off, it is showing on the tactical overview that the host is down, yet
sent me no notification.  Which is, of course, just fine, since it's
scheduled, right?  However, when I check the actual host status, it says:

"In Scheduled Downtime?   NO"

That's pretty odd...  I'm checking it by fping (dunno if that makes a
difference, but I figured I'd include all info I can!), and I decided that I
wanted to turn notifications back on for the host.  So...  I clicked on
"Enable notifications for this host".  No problem there, it brings me to the
next screen.  However, when I click "Commit" on that next screen, it
basically hangs for a few minutes, and then I get a 500 error.  In the logs,
all it shows is that there is a "premature end to script header".  Yeah,
like that helps.  ;)

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone else can reproduce this behaviour and
perhaps one of the coders can figure out why this is happening?  :)

Thanks in advance, guys, it's much appreciated!  If you need anything else,
let me know, and I can furnish it.

Nagios is running on a Debian 3.1 box, btw.  :)

	Dave