CHECK_NRPE: Error

Pavel Santos pavel.santos at cyberlockconsulting.com
Wed Jun 7 21:24:26 CEST 2006

Hello list,

Runnung Nagios 2.3 on Rehat Linux version4.  I compliled NRPE to check services on the clinets and now I am getting the error below.

CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.

I also install NRPE ussing RPM for my system but I am still getinng the same message.  Am I missing any dependecises that it may need?

Thanks in adavance,

Pavel