R: Modify USB speed

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jun 7 17:16:12 CEST 2006

Pretty sketchy relationship ;) Is this radiomodem known to work via USB? How about the adapter you are using? The software that you use to control the radiomodem should dictate the communications rate. At least that's what I gather from browsing the linux-usb mailing list (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-usb-users&m=106435391423643&w=2 for example).

The linux-usb mailing site/list will likely be a more appropriate and fruitful place to go for help for installing the serial adapter and radio modem.

--
marc