Check_smtp

Jon Otterholm jon.otterholm at ide.resurscentrum.se
Wed Jun 7 10:20:23 CEST 2006

Hi.

I am having trouble with check_smtp and postfix. Both the nagios server
and the mailserver are Freebsd 6.1. Nagios version 2.0 and plugins
version 1.4.2.

The problem is that the smtp sessions generated by check_smtp are left
running on the mailserver (sessions from other servers terminates as
expected). I am running this command towards a bunch of other
mailservers from the same nagios without problems.

Anyone with similar problems?

/Jon