Notification problem

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Fri Jun 2 20:11:02 CEST 2006

What messages, exactly, do you see in syslog?  Are you comparing the
successful log line when a mail is TX/RX, are they the same?  Is this the
expectation of continued alerting on a failure that lasts several hours, or
is this for separate events?

I'm guessing off hand that it's your 'notification_interval', post some
details and maybe we can clear it up.

Cheers,

/eli