check_snmp_storage.pl

Shah, Maunir Maunir.shah at knowles.com
Thu Jun 1 23:51:55 CEST 2006

This is related to check_snmp_storage.pl email I sent earlier.  I'm
running into problems related to this script.  It works fine when I run
the script from Nagios to check remote disk space on any Solaris 10 box.
But I get this error when I check disk space for Solaris 8 or 9

ERROR: Description/Type table : No response from remote host

About you hanging this on your office wall sure go ahead and waste a
paper.

Maunir Shah
630-285-5875 - desk
630-550-6266 - cell