check_nt uptime unable to display

Lundgren, Scott SELundgr at email.uncc.edu
Thu Jun 1 23:44:19 CEST 2006

I think you want to edit service.config. I believe you want this:

define service{
	  ; template to use, it was labeled name in the example
	  ; what you may be missing
	  name				    rajeshs_uptime
        host_name                       test1
        service_description             UPTIME
        ; should be 1 or 0
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  win-admins
	  ; this doesn't look right either
        ; notification_interval           win-admins
	  ; should be a number of some sort
        notification_interval           60
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            c,r
        check_command                   check_nt_uptime
        }

Scott Lundgren
ITS - Web Services
UNC at Charlotte