Host and/or Service availability report

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Jul 31 15:21:09 CEST 2006

I indicated that the Axe approach would removed all history. --

"Axe: stop nagios; remove nagios.log; start nagios; remove archives/*.
	*******That will remove all history for all hosts and
services*******"

You'll likely need to use Assumed States for your availability reports
until the initial state data gets re-populated.

--
Marc