3d status map... from Linux?

steve.wray steve.wray at cwa.co.nz
Sun Jul 30 23:22:16 CEST 2006

Hi there,
I'm noticing some people having posted to the list (over the last few
years) about VRML plugins for Linux/Firefox and I'm noticing what
appears to be a total lack of any kind of response to them...

So far I've been unable to find any way to view the Nagios 3d status map
from Linux.

Though I have been able to find VRML viewers none have integrated with
the web browser nor allowed me to enter URLs.

Any suggestions on how to make the 3d status map visible in Linux would
be greatly appreciated. Suggestions other than 'install vmware and run
windows'.

Thanks!