not receiving the nagios notifications

Felipe Tocchetto felipe at tocchetto.com
Fri Jul 28 17:07:09 CEST 2006

Now i am receiveing the notification. Thanks for all who try to help me.

The last point, the messages are some bad format, here it is:

***** Nagios  *****

Notification Type: PROBLEM
Host: host.tocchetto.com\ nState: DOWN
Address: 200.xx.xx.x
Info: CRITICAL - Plugin timed out after 10 seconds

Date/Time: Fri Jul 28 12:02:34 BRT 2006

And without subject....

--
Felipe L. Tocchetto