Host and/or Service availability report

Justin Craig jrcraig.email at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 15:22:32 CEST 2006

I have two items:
1.  If I'd like to "purge" host availability report, is this possible?
Basically clearing out the history of uptime/downtime...

2.  We had a PIX firewall go down and was manually failed over to backup.
Outage lasted about 10 mins.  This isn't refected in the host availablity
report?  Shows all green....  However, we did get "PROBLEM ALERT"'s for PING
service.

--
- Justin